No announcement yet.

help me make a rwd civic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rear differential isn't weak unless you didn't change the differential fluid like honda said to, after they found the problem. If you didn't change it the fluid, you might have some problems. The only other problem is if you don't have your wheels rotated and put un-even loads on the differential. Yes so it isn't the strongest differential in the world but nothing about the CRV really was.

Comment

Originally posted by style54109
      The rear differential isn't weak unless you didn't change the differential fluid like honda said to, after they found the problem. If you didn't change it the fluid, you might have some problems. The only other problem is if you don't have your wheels rotated and put un-even loads on the differential. Yes so it isn't the strongest differential in the world but nothing about the CRV really was.
      I sorry but you have been misinformed that rear diff is the same as the Odessey, SMX, Step wagon and they all go to sh't by 50000 kl. Honda themselves even know this as well as the dealers. Thats why they will still warranty the damb thing past warranty. The front drive is the main and the rear diff is a traction devise it will not stand up to any power. Been there done it on my wifes SMX, I know first hand from Honda as well as there techs.

Comment

So you think the miata idea will work better or about the same?

Comment

Originally posted by style54109
          So you think the miata idea will work better or about the same?
          you wont brake the diff thats for sure and its going to be the easyest to swap. Remember your building an ff car into a fr nothing is going to be easy.

Comment

Thanks. I guess I'll look for the pieces tomarrow.

Comment

Dude dont listen to any of these guys... they dont know what theyre talking about... I'll help you build the ultimate RWD civic... here's what you do... See the 240sx down the street from your house... buy it and take all its Nissan badging and 240sx stickers off and replace them with H emblems and Civic badge. You can add the Type R sticker or Si sticker if you like. So there you go man... RWD civic thats a project done under $50!

Comment

Originally posted by StarShark
                Dude dont listen to any of these guys... they dont know what theyre talking about... I'll help you build the ultimate RWD civic... here's what you do... See the 240sx down the street from your house... buy it and take all its Nissan badging and 240sx stickers off and replace them with H emblems and Civic badge. You can add the Type R sticker or Si sticker if you like. So there you go man... RWD civic thats a project done under $50!
                CIV80 conversion!?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by emission
                  CIV80 conversion!?!?!?!
                  Cold...

-MR

Comment

Originally posted by emission
                    CIV80 conversion!?!?!?!
                    ha ha!... that's REALLY FUNNY!!!!

i can't stop laughing dude! ha ha..

Comment

StarShark, don't be a *Censored**Censored**Censored*got. Besides everyone aournd here drive RX-7s and BMWs.

Comment

everyone around here*

Comment

Then stop with all the BS threads of "can you drift this?" "Help me make a RWD civic" "whats the best drift color" "I drive a Skyline but can it drift?" "Is it rice if I have I.C.E.?" and many more worthless threads... If you don't like the opinion then dont take it personal and lose sleep with what I say. Its just and opinion.

Comment

if you really serious about making a RWD civic for drift. Check this link out....
                            http://www.hondatuningmagazine.com/t...11ht_86killer/

Comment

Working...
                            X