Spoiler question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoiler question

Does anybody knows who makes this spoiler for this miata? A friend of mine wants to know so if you know who makes it or better yet, know a similar spoiler like it, hit me up. PS I no this miata is photoshopped and old too.
    Attached Files

Looks like Rotora or C-West?

Comment

it looks like the same wing they used on the early JGTC Toyota MR-S'
      Attached Files

Comment

holy cow you could surf on that thing

Comment

bump

Comment

probly universal, and realy looks the same as others, as far as looks go there are very subtle diverances between wings

Comment

its a mazdaspeed r spec wing theres plenty of other wings with that theme(sloped up in middle and curved) by c-wests drft you can get good cheap replicas from thailandand you could also use something designed for an mrs for application to your mx5 too.

Comment

not to change topic, but does that miata look a little photo-choped? i mean, i know its real, but the rims look a little weird to me. And yea, with drifting becoming popular, and most drift cars running that wing, you can find it almost anywhere. im sure carbon creations or someone has it.

Comment

he says at the top it is photoshopped but i wouldnt be surprised if it wasnt most circuit cars look meaner than before

Comment

There is no way in h-e-double toothpicks that picture is not photoshoped. First off, there is no DRIVER! Secondly, that car would have to have a retarded head mechanic to let it go like that with the spoiler crooked and the alignment that off. Not to mention the 50000000 other reasons why it is easy to tell it is photoshoped besides the blatantly obvious...

One of you gets the Master of the Obvious award. The other needs to go see an eye doctor.

Comment

similar wing:
                      http://www.c-west.co.jp/gtwing/gtwing2.html

here's another similar one:
                      http://www.jspamerica.com/importperf...uctID=CFGT0556

yet another similar one:
                      http://www.signalauto.co.jp/SIGNAL_O...L_AERO.html#3D

in actual fact, I think the wing is now out of production... whoever made it might be making a new design now. If anyone else can find it, they are a better google searcher than I.

Comment

Haha i hate the looks of the mrs, but for some reason when its got a a hardtop i find them to be pretty damn nice... offteopic so i apologize

Comment

Working...
                        X