springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• springs

sup peeps, ive just installed new springs, me and a friend installed them, we just took the old stock ones off and replaced them w/ the new ones, it gave me a 2 inch drop, looks good and everything but today wen i was driving outta my driveway, i heard a noise and one of the screws that u screw the lugnut to fell off!!! i kno crazy, but the day before i was driving and i heard a noise as if the tire was gonna fall off, i checked the lugnuts and they were loose, is there any special way i had to install the springs??? im thinking that maybe that has to do w/ the gettin all lose and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* , thanx to anyone for their suggestions, or opinions

go to sears or another auto place and tell them to replace the stud. It might be that the stud was already damaged. if it happends again check if the spring is seated right on the shock. Also not a good idea to use aftermarket springs on stock springs.

Comment

Re: springs

Originally posted by sideways ed
      sup peeps, ive just installed new springs, me and a friend installed them, we just took the old stock ones off and replaced them w/ the new ones,

When you installed the new springs did you also upgrade your shock absorbers?
      Last edited by jaydm180sx; 12-15-2004, 12:21 PM.

Comment

That was extreemly painful to my brain, just staring at that jibberish made me go cross-eyed.

I know that this gets beaten to death, but, come on, please at least try to present yourself with intelligible type.
        Last edited by requiredoption; 12-15-2004, 01:20 PM.

Comment

you probably forgot to tighten the lugs when you put the whell on...

Comment

Working...
          X