exhaust questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exhaust questions

does anyone know what kind of muffler and exhaust i need to give a 4 cyl a high pitched tone compared to the normal deep sound most have

like a pebble rattling around in a tin can sound? You can have an exhaust system made without a resonator.

Comment

i think he means more like the sound high performance cars like ferrari's make.

Comment

If you mean like a ***BREEEEEEM*** sound good luck, as those are kinda hard to come by.

Comment

In my friends 94 sentra when he disconnected his EGR piping it sounded really high pitched. Everyone said it sounded like a crotch rocket.

Comment

Apexi GT-Spec, good buddy. The best sounding for a 4-cylinder. I have friend who has it on a civic si and it sounds like an F1 car on the highway. Not to mention the widest piping in the industry.

Comment

the gt-spec is a great exhaust, but if you dont wanna pay $600 or more dollars, i would go with like an apexi n1, skunk 2, or tanabe, something around that. but definatly do not go too cheap with your choice. ( apc, power 1, number 1 etc.)

Comment

Working...
              X