No announcement yet.

Sr20det

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah, if you look at the Toyota Engines that they offer.

on the 2nd page (i think) you'll see Takumi's 11,000RPM engine ha ha ha.. just for kicks and giggles.

Comment

May i ask why ur specifically looking for a 6spd ?

If you will be using the car for drfiting, i highly recommend going with a S13 or S14 5spd.. they are actually stronger than the 6spd S15 box.

It is quite commen in japan for drifters to ditch the 6spd in place of a earlier 5 spd box.

Comment

Hi Modz,

I totally agree with you. The only reason I'm considering a S15 6-spd is because of lower mileage in most cases. Honestly, I'm not that impressed with the 6-spd. As I know, people always expereince complications when swapping the engine. They mostly complaint about the harness and the ECU hook up.

Comment

I spose,

But at the end of the day, if your after a strong gearset.. to hold high HP... ur better off investing in something like a OS GIKEN Cross Mesh Gearset. if ur starting from scratch a aftermarket gearset would probs be ur better option.

Comment

These people have sr20det's from s13s, s14s, and s15s. They come with transmittions too.

http://www.topendmotorsports.com/eng...det/index.html

They're not too expensive either.

Comment

They've got RB26DETT's too.

Comment

Working...
              X