CA18DET Help Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA18DET Help Needed

Here is my delimma... I am in the Army right now in Germany, and I recently bought me an '89 200SX S13. This car has a CA18DET, and I am having some problems with the car running extremely rich to the point where it will barely start sometimes, backfires, cant hold an idle, etc. The engine has good compression though and I dont thing any of the gaskets are bad. It's not an ignition/spark problem with so it has to be with either the fuel pump, injectors, or the temp sensor, by what I have gathered. Now my question is this, where can I find certian parts like this for my CA18DET? Obviously its hard to find these parts here in germany, even though is a Euro-Spec car, and all sites I see are for SR20's. Anybody who has any idea where I can get/order these parts would be a great help.

I suggest going to www.nicoclub.com (sorry if i'm sending away people but very helpful people here) goto the CA forums there... there are MANY people that know the CA18 VERY WELL... boost_boy in particular... he is a very well knowledge CA18 person... check it out

Comment

Working...
    X