SR Swap Packages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SR Swap Packages?

I found a company thats putting out a package for an SR swap. I was wondering if this is a good buy. It includes: Red top motor,Greddy 3" downpipe, Act 6 puck Clutch Kit, Greddy R SPL FMIC, Greddy Type S BOV with Hot Pipe, Walbro 255 lph Fuel pump, SVR slim battery for FMIC install, KOYO Aluminum Radiator, Permacool 14" Fan with adjustable thermostat, Autometer Dual Gauge pillar pod, Autometer Phantom Boost and Oil Pressure Gauges, Greddy Profec B Electronic Boost Controller, Greddy Turbo Timer, NGK Spark Plugs, fuel filter. Stage 1 Turbo Kit - Includes Forced Performance Big28 Turbo, 550cc injectors, Z32 MAFS, intake and install kit, JWT ECU tune, HKS Wastegate Actuator, all gaskets required.It makes 320 RWHP. The cost is $7,800.00 for red top S13, add $350 for the Black top and $1100 for an S14. Do you think this is a good deal.Thanks for you opinion .

Well, if that comes from heavy throttle like i think it does, then i believe its a good deal....

Comment

anyone else?
      Last edited by Old Spice; 12-28-2004, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Holy God, that is expensive.

For that much, I could buy an S13, put coilovers on it, upgrade the pads and fluid, rebuild the motor with forged pistons, turbocharge it, and put down 350+whp.

Oh, and buy many Eggo waffles.

Comment

with all that bunch of money i can build 2 normal drift cars....and one for real drift or touge action...

Comment

Originally posted by GRiDRaceTech
            Holy God, that is expensive.

For that much, I could buy an S13, put coilovers on it, upgrade the pads and fluid, rebuild the motor with forged pistons, turbocharge it, and put down 350+whp.

Oh, and buy many Eggo waffles.
            id like to see that.

Comment

The Eggo waffles, or the car?

Comment

Originally posted by GRiDRaceTech
                The Eggo waffles, or the car?
                the eggo waffles duh!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FD3S_pilot
                  the eggo waffles duh!!!
                  True!

Comment

BuY your *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* froM www.phase2motortrend.com good guys who do good business..... simple as that.... peace

Comment

Originally posted by s13saru
                      BuY your *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* froM www.phase2motortrend.com good guys who do good business..... simple as that.... peace
                      umm ya sorry to burst your bubble, but heavy throttle is just as good, especially for us east coast guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X