No announcement yet.

2-way lsd in the snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I don't have time to go to Mammoth, usually just Mt. High or something closer to LA. But i used to live on the East Coast. Not only that, the original poster is talking about Colorado, with that much snow, like the east coast, you switch out your rims and tires for some more suitible for snow driving. Always. Or you are stupid.

Comment

i was planning on getting snow tires but i was just making sure that the 2 way wouldnt be a night mare in the snow before i go out and spend 900 on a kaaz lsd installed and stuff. Im gonna switch but i've heard a couple people complain about 2 ways in low grip conditions like snow. I have snow tires lined up for my stock steelies as soon as i get my hands on a new set of rims

Comment

The only reason for having a 2-way LSD (in my opinion) is if you're using alot of brake-drifting. By that I mean braking hard into the corner to make the rear slip.

If you don't do that, go for a 1.5-way. That might save you some trouble and make your car a littlebit more driveable on public roads.

Comment

Working...
        X