No announcement yet.

90' hud cluster in 89' s13.help,help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90' hud cluster in 89' s13.help,help...

please help i have this wiring problem..............i'm sure someone out there has done this??I am puttihg a electric speedometer,but i can't seem to figure the wires out the digital has a few more wires in each plugs??? i really need to finish this i've been on this for two and a half months.It's getting to become a really headache some nights i can't sleep cause of this??i don't want to waste it cause i bought it for alot of money on ebay...hopefully some body here can help me..please..all of the wiring diagram and i can,t figure it out>.please help.help.help.help,anybodyplease help me get my drift on,eyes on my gauges and road except my speedometer!!!!please help

What motor are you using?

Comment

i have a sr20det(5 SPEEDVSLD) red top. it used to be a ka24e (AT)

Comment

If I have time over the next few years I will draw you a wiring diagram. Haha, nah, if I can get to it I will, hopefully someone else can help you sooner.

Did you happen to get the under dash harness too or no? If not, you will have to run about 3, 4 or 5 wires I think

Comment

how many wires and where. it was cut at the plugs that's all i have of it..come on please give my a hand,I've been on it too long i can't figure out it................................hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeee ellllllllllllllppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp p..........................please, thanks

Comment

Im not postive about your applacation but to use a digital cluster on a ka that came with a non-digital all you need is the harness that connects to the cluster and the subharness and it will plug right in.

Comment

Originally posted by DriftEnthusiast
              Im not postive about your applacation but to use a digital cluster on a ka that came with a non-digital all you need is the harness that connects to the cluster and the subharness and it will plug right in.
              i have the one's that pulg in the cluster,i'd cut it behind the dash...do you mean that plug or the whole entire harness in the car??????

Comment

You never NEED a harness, you just NEED smarts. I forgot about your situation... Give me an email explaining what you have in detail.

Comment

i have all the plugs going in the cluster......i 'd cut it there i did not get the whole entire dash harness....just the plugs going in to the cluster....the both are very different...........i suggested it would be similar to each other..but they are not...i'd spliced it in but i'm left with a few wires more than the manual sppedometer

Comment

Working...
                  X