Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 92 MR2 N/A Suspension Help

Hey hey guys first post haha....

Well Ive had my Mr2 for about 6months now and I think its about time that i upgrade my suspension . Its a 1992 N/A MR2 with no LSD and and stock suspension and im going to be ordering some new springs but i cannot decide on Tanabe Sustec GF-210 Springs OR! Tein S-Tech Springs. Well what do you guys think?

Thanks-

OO and here is a Pic of my Car
    Attached Files

Comment

nice sw20, i have teins and they are pretty sweet, but my opinion is bias since i havent tried any other kinds

Comment

thanks friction.... here are some links to help
        http://www.optionimports.com/tgf019.html

http://www.optionimports.com/teslospfor901.html

and heres another pic
        Last edited by Mr.Two; 01-05-2005, 04:09 PM.

Comment

er
          Attached Files

Comment

nice, aquamarine Pearl? I've got an 91NA

Anyway, stock suspension wouldnt be my first upgrade, I'd fork over the $1000 to get a nice lsd...

Comment

lol i would get a LSD but i dont have 1K to spend right now haha..

any other opinions?

Comment

Do you have the post-update suspension? There was a retrofit kit to help make the earlier SW20s have less hairy oversteer, I forgot when it came out though.

Comment

Originally posted by GRiDRaceTech
                  Do you have the post-update suspension? There was a retrofit kit to help make the earlier SW20s have less hairy oversteer, I forgot when it came out though.
                  Redesigned rear suspension was in '93, but it's unnecessary IMHO. The '93 brakes, on the other hand, are something to look for. These made the mr2 stop shorter than anything in 1993 (and also win the SCC USCC braking contest in 2004)

Comment

Unnecessary?

I thought all the mags RAVED about it when it came out.

Personally, I'd like my car to be more neutral... it's faster that way.

Comment

well you guys have told me what i should get...but not what i asked LOL. Can anyone give me some opinions on the question that i asked?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X