Sr20det S13?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sr20det S13?

i was looking at shops with engines for sale and i've seen a few interesting deals but since i'm not so familiar with nissans yet i'm not sure if they are really ''deals'' so if anyone could help me with this ...
    SR20DET out of a S13 , engine only ( no tranny ) 1950$ CDN ( 1583$ US )

SR20DET out of a 91 S13 , engine plus tranny( 5spd) , 2100$ CDN ( 1,704.89 USD )

SR20DET out of a 91 S13 , engine , tranny(auto) , ECu , Engine Wiring , 1600$ CDN ( 1,298.96 USD )

SR20DET (s13) (Turbo) , COMPLETE WITH TRANNY , 1416$ CDN ( 1150$ US

could some one indicate me which one of these would be a better choice and why it would ?

and another question ... does a VG30DETT fit in a 240's engine bay ?

If you could enlighten us on how we could possibly know which of those engines is best without knowing the shops, conditions of the engines, or mileage of the engines, I'd paypal you $10. (Obviously the automatic does not count. What's the point of an SR if you have some sissy automatic?)

The VG30DETT would require far more work than you should be willing to do.

Power isn't everything... is your suspension done yet?

Comment

It's an on going project i just bought a 89 S13 shell i did'nt even pick it up yet but i'm starting to look for engines now so i can know what kind of money i'm looking at... my suspention will definitelly be TEIN Flex Type with EDFC ...
      now for the engines i dont have milleage for them but i could mail them for it ... and i'm not sure if i understood you right but you want the name of the shops ... if that is so just PM me and i could send you the adresses and phone numbers...

Comment

here are links to the engines I previously mentionned they are in the same order as the original post ...

No pics to first engine but i have previously dealed with this company and they told me this engine has fairly low milleage and they told me it was in a great condition

second engine

Third engine

Last engine

Comment

There are much better coilover sets out there than TEIN flex, and often at a cheaper price.

Comment

Well for my suspension I always kinda likes that coil over set , but could you point out what would be better at a lower cost ?

Thank you , Jessie

Comment

Working...
            X