Blitz vs. HKS on a SR20DET?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blitz vs. HKS on a SR20DET?

Which turbo would be better for power and response?

BLITZ or HKS GT2530?
    on a SR20DET

Personal I think blitz outperforms hks in the nissan division

Comment

hmm... i would personally go with HKS.

But if you can't decide, why don't you TRUST greddy?

-will

Comment

What are you going to be using the car for?

Is there a reason you are interested in those turbos specifically?

Have you looked at Garrett turbos at all?

Comment

well after checkin ur profile and seein ur only still a kid and stuff, why would u be worried bout which turbo is better when u prob dont have a drivers license. =P but to answer ur question, just go with which company u like better. if it was me id probally go with hks, just casue some of my fav drivers use hks but i still love blitz though.

Comment

wow this forum gets better and better everday. just because your favorite drivers yuse a rpoduct doesnt mean that it is the end of everything and you should deffiently get it, look at the prices and specs, here some pros and cons of each turbo thats how you should be making your decision, now that people would rather put an hks sticker on thier car rather than blitz. blitz and hks are both amazing companies, do some research first

Comment

Do you mind having ur turbo say KKK on it? If yes, go for a HKS turbo. But seriously, if youre having a shop install a turbo for you, have them install a turbo they are more experienced with on your SR motor.

Comment

This area I have alot of experiance with, for a cheaper (not saing it is cheap) go with a Blitz 330r, which is basically power rated at 330 hp, Blitz mainly rates its hp on the model name eg the 660r is rated at 66o hp (obviosly this system doesnt work with the k27 series .). So depending on your type of car then chose the right turbo size. As for Trust turbo chargers, though very good for the larger outputs, for an sr20, i would go for... too much trouble, trust uses triangular flange (for the size you want). Personally, i would go for HKS, the only company out of those two, which uses a ball bearing core, also the turbine flange is diverse so you can apply direct bolt on (t25). Though cost more, anyone with an HKS turbo says it is the best.

Comment

hey what about the turbonetics t3/t4 turbos or cheapturbos.com t3/t4? the jspec car uses it.

Comment

Originally posted by crazy9ceguy
                    hey what about the turbonetics t3/t4 turbos or cheapturbos.com t3/t4? the jspec car uses it.
                    Great turbo, provided you go with the correct sizing. You will also need a top mount manifold, be it a log manifold or a Full-Race tubular manifold, an external wastegate, the down pipe extension, and a wastegate dump tube. All of he above are available from a variety of places. The t3/4 is capable of some serious power depending on how willing you are to sacrifice throttle response for spoolup time.

Comment

Didnt KKK collab with HKS...and if im not not mistaken KKK makes turbo for high end european cars

Comment

Working...
                      X