Greddy Boost Controller HELP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greddy Boost Controller HELP?

Hey I am new to this forum and you guys seem to know what you are talking about so here goes heh heh, a while back I installed a Greddy Profec B Boost Controller on my 90 240sx hatch with a redtop sr. The way i had it configured (I didn't realize at the time) I had the stock boost solenoid still connected with vaccum lines, i had t'd the vaccum hose coming from the controller itself to the fpr, which i know is correct with 4mm vacuum line. I had one part of the solenoid (side that goes to pressure source) to the bov line b/c i have custom charge pips and they have no nipple for a vaccum line, the other side of the solenoid t'd to the wastegate and another vaccum line which I realized later was the stock solenoid valve (set at .5 bar), at the time i was using all 4mm vaccum line instead of 6mm on the 2 solenoid parts.When I was tuning the boost controller, I relized one of the boost settings did not change the pressure at all, and another did, I do not remember which settings though. So I thought to myself, I can live with one setting. Then a couple weeks ago I decied to put my boost controller in the glove compartment instead of it sitting on the dash. The I looked at the instructions and relized I had left the stock solenoid working, so I redid all the lines the same except cuz off all lines and plugged the stock solenoid valve, so there was no T at the wastegate, and I also used 6mm fuel line instead,I am not sure if it is the exact same as 6mm vaccum line, but the car runs. So I was trying to tune the boost again today and the knobs have no affect, so I am wondering if this is because of the one line not T'd to the charge pipe and into the bov line instead. Well thanks to reading it and thanks in advance for any help!!! =P
Working...
X