Silkroad Details Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silkroad Details Anyone?

hi ive been looking into some suspension,and came across these coilovers called Silkroads,i dont know much about them apart from that they are very durable.if anyone has anymore details on them,please post.thanx

the silkroad section rma8 coilovers are awesome from what i've heard. They're supposed to be some of the best track worthy coilovers you can buy, that have a big range for street comfort. the fronts for s13 also have eliptical holes so they can be used for s14 front hubs on brake conversions. i'm sure a search would pick up any info you need.

Comment

ive actually heard mixed things about these coilovers... if i were u i'd save another 700 or so and get some kei-office even though the ride will b somewhat hard it is great for drifting. also check out the apex n1 damper these are what i believe are high quality dampers. just mo

Comment

wow umm ya thiers no need to get kei office coils man, especially for a double duty car, just get some spl kts coilovers for 1099 and youll be set. great on the street and the road, nice and beefy, amazing price, cheap to get rebuilt, and you can use the money you save to buy some more things.

Comment

the silkroads are about $1300 for the whole setup.my decision is between the silkroads and tein he's.not sure yet.as for right now im just trying to find a stabilizer arm for the rear,if any of you know where i can get one somewat cheap let me know.it is $175 dollars from the dealer,which is bs.

Comment

Originally posted by new_to_drift
            the silkroads are about $1300 for the whole setup.my decision is between the silkroads and tein he's.not sure yet.as for right now im just trying to find a stabilizer arm for the rear,if any of you know where i can get one somewat cheap let me know.it is $175 dollars from the dealer,which is bs.
            if you're choosign between the two, go with the silkroads, than you can dump that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*

Comment

Working...
            X