manual engine swap question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• manual engine swap question

ive got an auto kouki s14 that i just got used, and was wonderin if i can just go straight to an sr20det manual conversion, or do i need to convert it with the KA first then put in the sr. please help me out, thanks

i tihnk youcan convert it during the sr swap, but make shure you have everything, like clutch pedal, master clutch cyclinder, driveshaft etc.

Comment

does anyone else know?????

Comment

You can do it when you swap to sr.. just like the guy above said make sure you got brake pedal, clutch pedal, clutch master cyclinder, hardline for the clutch or I believe takamotor sports now sells the line from the master cyclinder to the slave. and drill the hold for the clutch master cyclinder.. more info on the auto to manual swap go to heave throttle site they got a lil thing on it.. http://srownersclub.com/

Comment

dont forget you will need the crossmember! you will need it because the auto tranny is longer than the manual one so the crossmember wont line up right and rattle, im doin the swap my self in about 2 weeks or so. just waiting on getting the rest of the parts

Comment

Working...
          X