MN SR Swaps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MN SR Swaps?

hi I am a teenager from minnesota with a 1989 240 fastback and i was wondering if any one knows any where to get a swap done in the twin cities area?
    also about how much would it cost ?

I dont know, but you should change your name. I'm sure your no driftking.
    BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

i know i am just begging but its an inside joke between my friends so i used it as my aol screen name

Comment

i meant beggining

Comment

ouch Alex..lol...but i guess i see where your coming from....

Comment

i am kinda poor right now but what mods should i do first?
            oh and i am pretty good at snow drifting though

Comment

im no expert at all but i would say to work with what you have for now...and upgrade when you get better...

Comment

suspension
                LSD
                Practice..

Comment

the best thing to do is work on your own car. read, take your time. working on a car is so easy. why are people so scared to work on their cars? the swap is very easy just takes a bit of time. it takes me about a day now --however I have done several of them at first it took about 4 days. Were are you in MN? take stannyboy's advice the motor unless it does not run is good enough for now
                  Last edited by grift; 01-23-2005, 01:27 AM.

Comment

i live in maple grove minnesota and sorry i havent been on in a while

Comment

Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer
                      I dont know, but you should change your name. I'm sure your no driftking.
                      Now watch driftKing03 go pro and smoke the pants off Pfeiffer. :P Wouldn't that be a touch of dramatic irony.

B-Wurm

Comment

I live in the Twin Cities area and I do my work myself its a great way to fall in love with your car. If you are just learning to slide then I wouldn’t be looking into an SR quite yet, first I would get brakes because for me learning how not to hit stuff saves your bank. Second I would go for suspension especially if you get something adjustable because you can tailor your springs for you not for some guy in a factory who thinks it looks good. Third I would find a good empty parking lot and have your insurance card and your dl on you at all times if you plan on drifting in maple grove (cops are a$ses). Other than that keep it off the street and most of all have fun, isnt that why we are all here?

Comment

Working...
                        X