another swap Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another swap Question

neighbors hot daughter has a fd. shes having engine problems. he father, a car guy of another generation, wants me to ask if theres any way a 20b can be made legal here. we live in central oregon so thers no smog test, well no test in general. he doesnt want to dodge laws he wants to be with in them.....help me out shes hot and 20

why wouldn't a motor swap be legal? And how much is this guy willing to spend 'cause a 20b in an FD is some major $$$$, and if this chick is so hot stop whining and go hit it.

Comment

Originally posted by 4doorpimpn
      neighbors hot daughter has a fd. shes having engine problems. he father, a car guy of another generation, wants me to ask if theres any way a 20b can be made legal here. we live in central oregon so thers no smog test, well no test in general. he doesnt want to dodge laws he wants to be with in them.....help me out shes hot and 20
      lmfao...must be the funniest post I've read since I've been here..I guess your willing to pay top $$$ for this chick..Go for it.

Comment

all this just for the daughter.. haha.. so funny....... if you got no smog test n stuff then what illegal on modding a car...

Comment

I know zero about rotaries so..Has this engine ever been sold in a car in the US? If so; then basically you should be fine, since there arn't any smog test.

Comment

^ nope japan only, came in the Cosmo. And being there aren't any smog laws anything goes.

Comment

wow so you want to kill this hot girl with the 20b ehh. fine go ahead than, honestly if shes having engine problems, drop anotehr 13btt in thier they are a dime a dozen (former fd owner i know my *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*), 20b is a watse of money in my honest opinion. if she wants true reliablity and not having to worry about engine problems as frequently or as servere, drop an sr20det in it and call ti a day. thats whats going into my next 3rd gen

Comment

how much is he willn to spend...lemme see he has an original gt500 stang...plus his kitchen is decked out with zebra wood. this is the most painful reply, she learned how to drive when she was 15 and daddy took trips to PIR. she once whined to me how a cuda shakes past 125 mph

Comment

Originally posted by 4doorpimpn
                  how much is he willn to spend...lemme see he has an original gt500 stang...plus his kitchen is decked out with zebra wood. this is the most painful reply, she learned how to drive when she was 15 and daddy took trips to PIR. she once whined to me how a cuda shakes past 125 mph
                  You're joking right?....

Comment

nope, its paint isnt perfect plus its next to a 61 porche (wifes). this is bend oregon. i live in a small place i got off of the forclosure market and they live 2 blocks away in a custom home. i believe a trail blazer owns a ranch down the road

Comment

yea the 20b is 2much hassel. just get another 13btt cause it will cause u less $. also do u know what is rong w/ the motor? cause there might b a cheeper fix then swaping out and swaping in a new motor pluss u hav importation fees, and other stuff. so just take it 2 a shop over there specializing in fd's and get it tested. and who knows they might find the problem and u mite get some

Comment

Working...
                      X