Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kei office suspension

Hi,

Anyone knows where to find Kei-Office suspension? Any website?
    Thanx.

Merry Christmas........................
    Last edited by Silvia-S14; 12-24-2003, 12:08 PM.

there was a thread a while back about their products and who was importing them. I think someone mentioned that APC was helping to get them here to the states.

good luck with the search

Happy Xmas!!

Comment

Re: Kei office suspension

Originally posted by Silvia-S14
      Hi,

Anyone knows where to find Kei-Office suspension? Any website?
      Thanx.

Merry Christmas........................
      I think www.Japanparts.com have some.. not sure. Haven't been on that site for awhile. Check it out.

Comment

Touge Factory can get them for you, ask for David... tell him Craig refered you.... good guys over there...

www.tougefactory.com

Comment

Chas said he can get Kei office.

Comment

All about touge factory, I buy most of my stuff from them. He's gonna stock some Kei office stuff.

Comment

Kei Office

Try Jspec.com

Comment

Re: Kei Office

Originally posted by baddrifter24
                Try Jspec.com
                I can get it for you. I will need you vehical make, model, year the usuall. I can get you 10 to 15% off but you need to pay the shipping. PM me for details. Im going there next week its like a 2 1/2 hr drive from here, we are probobly use ther shocks in our air systems.

Comment

hahaha!
                  we are probobly use ther shocks in our air systems.
                  I finally figured out who you are!

I have an old Option, or was it Drift Tengoku... that shows a picture of you and your RX7 with your newly designed air system. You were, or someone was drifting the RX7.

Then, a year or two later, they talk about it in some American magazine. I have to give you credit there. And all this time I thought you were just some snobby American living in Japan. Also props to having been able to setup business in Japan.

OK, I'm done jacking the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightwalker
                    hahaha! I finally figured out who you are!

I have an old Option, or was it Drift Tengoku... that shows a picture of you and your RX7 with your newly designed air system. You were, or someone was drifting the RX7.

Then, a year or two later, they talk about it in some American magazine. I have to give you credit there. And all this time I thought you were just some snobby American living in Japan. Also props to having been able to setup business in Japan.

OK, I'm done jacking the thread.
                    we cool Thanks its been a long haul to get to here. and yea I was in all those mags and a few more, but being in them has taught me one thing. it doesent matter how glamorouse they make you look you still have to put your pants on one leg at a time.

Comment

kei office

you might find some good info for kei office at www.driftspeed.com

Comment

Just a side note, I put some Kei Office Coilovers in yesterday, and they are phenomenal. much better than any set of teins or alike i have used.

Comment

you can e-mail mark at emr-power, they sell kei office coilover, his e-mail address is mark@emr-power.com.

Comment

APC is not working to bring Kei Office here. That was a rumor from a long time ago. Kei office has never worked with APC (that is from Kei Office themselves). On a side note, we have the largest in stock inventory of Kei Office in the US. We have many applications and models in stock.

Comment

Working...
                            X