Want a R32 Skyline? (S13 into a R32)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want a R32 Skyline? (S13 into a R32)

Just a Update on some new parts to make a S13 coupe into a R32, Sweet!
    you can check for updates at http://driftallstars.com/index.php?m...viewallfolders

update

i will have a finished photo and a how to before D1, and if you want to see in person, just go to d1 ill have it in a booth. enjoy!

Comment

That is going to look great!

Tell me you have, or know where I can get, that style of hood for a 180sx. I've been looking for it for over a year now.

Keep us updated!

Comment

I think it will look amazing, not sure if its something i would do, but its tight.

Comment

I don't care what anyone says, that is sic.

Comment

ANd it wouldn't be a complete conversion with the heart of the skyline GTR. That's awesome can't wait to see finished pics.

Comment

Originally posted by s14driftingTX
              ANd it wouldn't be a complete conversion with the heart of the skyline GTR.
              I guess mine's not a complete conversion than. Damn RB20's

Comment

Part of me screams rice, the other part thinks that will be some awesome *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* (Must admit its because of the engine, without it it would be normal rice to me)

Comment

The heart of the GT-R isn't only the engine, it's the entire AWD drivetrain and the ATS-ATTESSA computer system.

You could have saved a lot of time and money just leaving it looking like an S13, since it will never, ever be a GT-R.

Comment

Originally posted by Valkyrie
                    The heart of the GT-R isn't only the engine, it's the entire AWD drivetrain and the ATS-ATTESSA computer system.

You could have saved a lot of time and money just leaving it looking like an S13, since it will never, ever be a GT-R.
                    That's ok, because the GT-R is overweight. As much as I love the skyline, I would never own the GT-R. If I was gonna buy a car for handeling, it would be an Evo...

Comment

Here's a Skyvia

Comment

Its not what I would do with my money, but hey, its not my car. At least its nissan part son a Nissan car, which is more than i can say for the riceboys with Skyline parts on their Accords

I don't remember him saying it was supposed to be a GTR, so the RB20 would work too for R32 GTS-T (good call there)

I guess if i wanted a skyline, i would rob a bank and buy one

Comment

i've seen a few of these in the import magazines, each one i see i fall more in love . It's true though skyline is overweight:/

Comment

Not just that, but it has a horrible front-heavy balance. And not like 45-55, either. The front weighs several hundred more pounds I beleive.

I'm sure an S13 with an RB26 isn't much better

Comment

Normally I would thing poser, but since your sporting a RB26 its all good

Comment

Working...
                              X