5 lug swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 lug swap

well im bout to get rdy and do a 5 lug swap for my 93 240sx, and wanted to get just this one question answered. can i use a brembo s14 5 lug rotor for the front and rear for my 93 240sx?

as far as the rotors go you should be able to use the brembo kit without a problem are you using 300zx 4pot calipers or the stock 240 calipers? the only problem you might have is the thickness of the rotors and what caliper your using if its the 3z calipers it should work no prob as far as the stock calipers i'm not sure.

Comment

i dunno so far, im thinkin of goin with the 240sx size rotors. maybe brembo or maybe project mu. which ever way is easier really.

Comment

yes they will fit

Comment

thanks guys for the help. appericate it alot. ^_^

Comment

EDIT: whoops sry meant to post on the brake section

please disregard//delete this post

my bad
            __________________________________________________ ____

Can someone explain to me the significance of the direction of the slots in slotted rotors.

I read somewhere (I can't remeber if it was SuperStreet or perhaps Motortrend?) that the direction of the slots have a significant role.

Also, on the episode of Tuner Transformation with the Sentra SE-R, the brake guy explained that slotted rotors are meant to provide more of a "bite" and not to shed gasses? Is he right or did i word this incorectly?

All responses welcomed

Comment

Working...
            X