S15 Headlight Installation (Help)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S15 Headlight Installation (Help)

What is needed to install the s15 headlights on a 89-94 240sx fastback, Guru's help me out.

Originally posted by Tokyo_X-treme_R
    What is needed to install the s15 headlights on a 89-94 240sx fastback, Guru's help me out.
    me and my crew did a s15 conversion on my brothers car ther's 2 ways to mount the headlights the long and hard way is to use the s15 radiator support , or you can cut your stock radiator support for the lights to fit and then fab brakets to mount them ( thats what we did) the s15 lights have a plastic bolt bracket on the top of the lights that mounts to one of the threaded holes on both sides of your stock support those will have to be used to mount the lights correctly ,also the two supports with the hors on the will need to be switched ( left one to right side_ right one to left side) so the lights will fit i'll post pics soon for you for now here's my bros car with the conversion.

Comment

wtf it wont let me post the pics thats whack i'll try again later. or i'll try to email them to you.

Comment

Originally posted by teamINERTIA
        wtf it wont let me post the pics thats whack i'll try again later. or i'll try to email them to you.
        Awesome, please email me some pics, thanks for replying. My email is fujison99@hotmail.com

Comment

alright i sent the pics im gonna take more for you they'll be alot more detailed the ones i sent are just the one i happened to have on my comp already pay attention to the top of the rad support and the edges of the brackets i told you about you'll see a few little black brackets those are the ones we fabbed up .

Comment

its a pain in the arse, i tihnk it would be better to use the s15 rad. support, i helped my friend install this on his and it turned out like crap because we had to weld all the brackets and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.

it doesnt mater anymore because he crashed but i would prob. have someone do it unless you know what your doing. espicially after spending 1200 bucks on the front end

Comment

your right it is a pain in the arse but its easier ( especially for some not familiar with welding measureing and the likes) to use the stock rad support if you have to have a shop do it all for you then you can look at spending a small fortune to have it all installed but if you have the patience to do it all yourself then it will come out just as clean and you have the pride of doing it your self and if he gets it from importfan he's probably gonna get the b-road conversion fenders and they're pretty much bolt on with minimal sanding and prep work after doing the conversion on a my brothers 180 i would say it rates a 6 out of 10 in difficulty so like i told tokyo i'll help him however i can.

Comment

Originally posted by sdtouge
                its a pain in the arse, i tihnk it would be better to use the s15 rad. support, i helped my friend install this on his and it turned out like crap because we had to weld all the brackets and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.

it doesnt mater anymore because he crashed but i would prob. have someone do it unless you know what your doing. espicially after spending 1200 bucks on the front end
                How much does the s15 rad support cost? I heard that you can use the s14 support too.

Comment

you can order the front support from www.importfan.com i believe its like $600 bucks.

Comment

Working...
                  X