X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bride Seat Weight?

Hy guys I need to know the weight of bride's seat's
    Vios III or other in FRP or CFRP

I try google.com but I only find girls who want to loose weight for his bride loool

Thx guys !

really damn light!!! does it matter how light, cause there mad light, especially the carbon kevlar ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziptyed
      really damn light!!! does it matter how light, cause there mad light, especially the carbon kevlar ones.
      it doesn't even matter, my zeta 2 fiberglass weighs about the same as the FG rails its riding on.

Comment

Damn no body put it on a balance ?
        I always put my goodies on a balance

no matter you said that it's weight the same that the rails
        I have to found carbone fiber rails

Thx all

Comment

Originally posted by supralex
          Damn no body put it on a balance ?
          I always put my goodies on a balance

no matter you said that it's weight the same that the rails
          I have to found carbone fiber rails

Thx all
          the rails are really heavy and well built because you need them to be for safety. if you get two buckets, the weight savings are a lot already, a couple more pounds won't matter, at least not enough for you to spend a grand more for the carbon fiber. I have a zeta 2 driver and a ergo passenger, i can tell you the zeta 2 with rail weighs significantly less than the ergo with rail (you can feel it when you pick it up). The ergo weighs about the same, if not slightly less than the stock seats.

again, my point is that carbon fiber is really for show, you're better off spending that extra 800-1000 on something else for your car. Like, maybe suspension or a good roll cage, or whatever. Unless you're sponsored by bride or got money flowing out of your butt, it doesn't really make sense.

Comment

Working...
          X