X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realSILVIA
    Sponsored by Carbotech

Keep selling there skippy............

I've never had a problem with Green Stuff. I have them on one of my Miatas right now.

Comment

Hey Matt.....i understand how brakes work.....i was running a set of CarboTech Panther Plus recently.....they have a coefficient of friction of .54 and i still drove them on the street.....after the stop sign type stops at the most the brake pedal was perfectly fine after they warmed up......obviously they were below their intended operating temperature but i was still able to brake perfectly well.......the RedStuff are not as aggressive as my Panther Plus pads were.......they're just a garbage brake pad in my opinion
      The Panther Plus, a pad that I have personally used on my own cars, is the equivolent of the Green Stuff pads, not the Red Stuff. The red stuff is a road racing brake pad, which is not ideal for drifting.

Regardless, I appreciate your feedback, as I want to hear both pro and con on the product.

Comment

Originally posted by tankslapperauto
        The Panther Plus, a pad that I have personally used on my own cars, is the equivolent of the Green Stuff pads, not the Red Stuff. The red stuff is a road racing brake pad, which is not ideal for drifting.

Regardless, I appreciate your feedback, as I want to hear both pro and con on the product.
        i don't know where you got that info but the Panther Plus IS a road racing pad......their Bobcats are their street/autox pad .....if anything the Bobcats would be equal to the Green Stuff.....but we already know my opinion on EBCs

btw you on IFX? where in philly are you?

Late,
        Daniel

Comment

there ok nothing special i mean ive gone threw about 2-4 set on my integra but i mean there better then stock in my opiooion but i go threw them way to fast but i like to ride the brakes hah but how are the red compared to greens? thanx

Comment

i don't know where you got that info but the Panther Plus IS a road racing pad......
            I don't consider it a road racing pad because I had terrible fade with them when I used them on the track. To me, the XP8s and XP9s are the race pads.

btw you on IFX? where in philly are you?
            No, I'm not. I'm west of the city, near King of Prussia.

Comment

Originally posted by tankslapperauto
              I don't consider it a road racing pad because I had terrible fade with them when I used them on the track. To me, the XP8s and XP9s are the race pads.

No, I'm not. I'm west of the city, near King of Prussia.
              the Panther Plus are still considered a road racing pad by CarboTech.......they consider it a road racing pad that you can still use street radials with and not instantly lock up your wheels as you would with the XP8s and XP9s.....at the road racing events i've run in i didn't experience any fade at all from the Panther Plus

you should check out our site Import Fanatix....PM me if you'd like to talk more about it

Late,
              Daniel

Comment

Guys, I'm having a slight communications problem with England because of the part numbers. I haven't forgotten about all of you, just give me a little bit of time to get that settled, and I'll get back in contact with some of my guinea pigs, I promise.

Matt

Comment

Update: This still isn't dead. My distributor in the US has decided to close up shop, so I'm working with the source in England to take over as Northeast distributor. It's just a slight delay while we alter our business model and deal with some shipping issues. The good news is that I have all the data I need from EBC to order parts for the US spec cars, from a British source. The other part of the good news is that this new business model puts me in better position to offer lower prices. Stay tuned!

Matt

Comment

Working...
                  X