No announcement yet.

AE86 3 Rotor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can do a lot of the work your self. you will have to get the motor mounts and drive shaft made. besides that you can do all the wiring.

Comment

Originally posted by meadespeed
      My quad-rotor86 will be done shortly. I'm gonna pull up to a cop. And then smoke em in every gear
      how do you have a quad rotor motor? no ofense but this has got to be b.s.

Comment

Actualy, its not- its been done before. The nice thing about the rotary is they nearly stack on themself. leaving you the problem of getting a e-shaft built for them. Ive heard of and -seen- a few people who have stacked 12a engines together, and one who has stacked 13bs on themself (onyl seen the 13b in video).

Theres even pictures of a 6 rotor engine- ill try to find it for ya.

Now as to weather or not THIS guy went throug the troble of buildign a 4 rotor, I wont know until i see it. BUT its far from impossible.

Comment

Feast your eyes on this beast, i havent seen this picture before- only ones i had seen (which is the one i was looking for) is the guy giving a sneak peak from under a sheet, this thing looks nice...

Comment

hold monkey poo
            my jaw is on the floor, wtf did you find that pic.Site?

Comment

Googled 6 rotor in the images section, just needed a pic

Comment

In the one video I saw of the 3-rotor Hachiroku, the guy said "$60,000 (US) for 600 horsepower."

60,000,000 yen...

Comment

you can do anything if you have money!... my buddy swaped in a SR20 in his FC then took that out and is swapping in a F22C... another buddy just swapped in a 600HP beast of a RB26 in his S14...money = whatever you want!

Comment

Originally posted by apexdrift
                    you can do anything if you have money!... my buddy swaped in a SR20 in his FC then took that out and is swapping in a F22C... another buddy just swapped in a 600HP beast of a RB26 in his S14...money = whatever you want!
                    in the world or car building money = happiness

Comment

Originally posted by apexdrift
                      you can do anything if you have money!... my buddy swaped in a SR20 in his FC then took that out and is swapping in a F22C...
                      Your buddy sucks at choosing engines

Comment

Working...
                      X