Toyota bb Suspesion problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyota bb Suspesion problem

Nice catchy title....so yes. I need some major help. Please don't disregard this post after reading it. Anywho....I have a 2005 Scion xB with black 17" KMC Redline rims. Im looking seriously into some quality suspension for lowering my car. I want at least a 2" drop with improved ride quality if possible (you can feel EVERY road bump in a stock xB). I don't want an even bumpier ride. I also want to make sure that my tires dont wear out like crazy once I lower it (tires get expensive!!!), so I was wondering what I could do to prevent this after the lowering (camber plates?). So yea...should I go with springs or coilovers or what should i do? Sum1 PLEEZ help!!!!!!

wow "driftersil80" looks like you sold out big time. but anyway, there are tons of spring kits for the xb, i would definitely go with springs and not coilovers because you dont need the adjustability for just cruising around (cause thats all an xb is good for). when you switch out the springs get some high quiality shocks as well, that with improve stiffness and ride quality if you get nice ones. i dont know specific brands that are good for that model cause i dont follow it, but there should be forums for them you could check out..

Comment

Thanks man....youve already given me awesome ideas! So....anyone else got any info? Oh and BTW my dad bought me the car (Im 14). When he asked if I wanted an xB im like "sure" hehehehe. So yea. And he's also modding it for me. Theres the lowering, exhaust, intake, CF hood, and sum other stuff in my cars future.

Comment

well if your getting it bought for you, not a bad deal, its a cool cruiser...

Comment

www.scionlife.com

It's a Scion not, a bB

Comment

TEIN SuperStreet

Comment

Working...
            X