Silkroad Users- Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silkroad Users- Help

What settings do the S13 Silkroad coilovers come in upon arrival? How do you adjust dampning stiffness? Clockwise or counter clockwise for softer or stiffer? The instructions are in Japanese ofcourse. Any tips for the install are also appreciated. Thanks again guys.

P.S - These suckers are beefy as hell! Simply awesome

Originally posted by Aiki-Drift
    What settings do the S13 Silkroad coilovers come in upon arrival? How do you adjust dampning stiffness? Clockwise or counter clockwise for softer or stiffer? The instructions are in Japanese ofcourse. Any tips for the install are also appreciated. Thanks again guys.

P.S - These suckers are beefy as hell! Simply awesome
    Works like every other coilovers out there. Righty tighty lefty loosey...

Settings, use what you like.

Comment

Sweet. Sorry I lost common sense for a second there. Left= less stiff and Right= stiffer. Nice. Is there any kind of protective coating out there, for rust prevension, and the like, I can spray on before hand? I know lithium grease is good for the threaded body and perches, but what should I use for rust prevension? Also, how does the dual height adjustability feature work? The feature that prevents the shock stroke from changing so you don't bottom out the car. How is this adjusted?

Comment

http://www.intecracing.com they can help with any SilkRoad questions.

Comment

The silk road springs should already by coated with a non rust protection.

Comment

Working...
          X