Tein super drift coilovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tein super drift coilovers

Hey, does anybody have any pros/cons bout this set of coilovers. id like some info from people who have driven with these set or any other info. appericate the help.

lots of pros use them and tein can customize them to your specifics. they are reasonably priced. i dont know any cons because i havent driven anything with them but i am also considering them.

Comment

Are these the coilovers that many pros used last year (springs: 14kg front/ 14kg rear for FD3S)

Comment

yeah, tony, and chris are using them right now and a lot of other drives use them too. tein is making them for the FD, FC, s13, s14, s15 right now. i'm pretty sure they are based off of the Flex coilovers they make.
        Last edited by driftex; 04-19-2005, 03:31 PM.

Comment

You guys have a link or a valid vendor online ? Thanks

Comment

Flex?

Thats funny someone said they are based off the flex if they are then id get something else i wounder why they called it Flex i had the HA's for my s14 AND YEA.. WHAT CAN I SAY tein after that hasent been my #1 choice. if i was going to spend the money i would rather have k/t or silkroad or what not.

Mike

Comment

http://tein.com/sddamp.html
              thats the web site. when i said it was based off the flex that really doesnt mean much for two reasons 1. because they changed so many things that they are uncompairable 2. becuase i'm not even positive that they actually are. who wouldnt want Silk roads, but teins are a lot eaiser and cheaper to come by, plus tein customize them to you liking. also you can use the EDFC with the super drifts

Comment

S14MIKE: In your opinion, what makes the SilkRoads better than any other suspension? Have you ever driven on the Super Drift or the SilkRoad?

Comment

Originally posted by driftex
                  http://tein.com/sddamp.html
                  thats the web site. when i said it was based off the flex that really doesnt mean much for two reasons 1. because they changed so many things that they are uncompairable 2. becuase i'm not even positive that they actually are. who wouldnt want Silk roads, but teins are a lot eaiser and cheaper to come by, plus tein customize them to you liking. also you can use the EDFC with the super drifts
                  awsome man thanx for clearing it up. ive driven on kei office xr and ive driven a is300 with flex and just the quality and ride is alot better im not saying dont get the super drift but i wasnt sure if it was the same as the flex or what not sorry if i came off the wrong foot but yea.

Comment

Working...
                  X