Greddy TDO6SH-20G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greddy TDO6SH-20G

Greddy TDO6SH-20G has anyone had any experience with it? What kinda of power am i lookin at?

you'll be looking in the area 350-close to 400whp pending on tuning, but you'd be better off looking into a TO4E setup, there cheaper, easier to get parts for them.

Comment

ok, am i lookin at the same out put there? and what about lag?

Comment

Matt,

If you end up buying my engine, you'll be able to spool a T04E with NO problems. The streetport used in my engine is HUGE. What we did was to take the Atkins Rotary large streetport template, then go bigger after that. Just thought you might want to know.

Zach

Comment

on stock ports at 15psi you'll see spooling start at roughly 2500-2700 and full boost around 4500, a nice streetport would cut that down to 3800-4k.

Comment

Originally posted by Boostedrex
            Matt,

If you end up buying my engine, you'll be able to spool a T04E with NO problems. The streetport used in my engine is HUGE. What we did was to take the Atkins Rotary large streetport template, then go bigger after that. Just thought you might want to know.

Zach
            Do you have pics of your ports?

Comment

Nice, yea i think thats what imma go with.

Comment

I had one on my MR2 turbo. I really liked it, put down around 400hp @ 21psi.

Comment

Flatlander, sorry I didn't take any pictures of it when we were building it. It idles around 1100rpm though if that tells you anything.

Zach

Comment

The TD06 20G will get you around 350rwhp @ 15psi. It is VERY quick spooling, as it uses a T3 flange coupled with a relatively small turbine housing. You should get full boost at around 3500rpm on stock ports in 3rd gear.

Comment

Working...
                    X