• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 240silvia
    i've had one, s13, tryin something a lil different
    Just curious about something is this car for:

Drifting
    Autocross/Track Use
    Show Car

If its for drifting I think driftersil80 is trying to say that a platform like the s13 is a great. Were you drifting your previous s13? If not I would highly recommend against the 944 since you seem like you'll be spending a lot of shop time and not practice time with the car.

Also I caught this post by you earlier:
    "I have a sr20, and i achieved 800 hp with just a header, exaust, hks turbo and a tomei stroker kit, of course i have all the fuel and electronics tweeked out and a tune, not bad..."

I really don't understand how thats even possible. No intercooler upgrade, "tweeked" fuel and electronics? How old are you anyway?

Anyway good luck. You must have over 12k saved up for all those mods you wanted.
    Last edited by ZoltecRules; 05-04-2005, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ZoltecRules

Drifting
      Autocross/Track Use
      Show Car

If its for drifting I think driftersil80 is trying to say that a platform like the s13 is a great. Were you drifting your previous s13? If not I would highly recommend against the 944 since you seem like you'll be spending a lot of shop time and not practice time with the car.

"I have a sr20, and i achieved 800 hp with just a header, exaust, hks turbo and a tomei stroker kit, of course i have all the fuel and electronics tweeked out and a tune, not bad..."

I really don't understand how thats even possible. No intercooler upgrade, "tweeked" fuel and electronics? How old are you anyway?

Anyway good luck. You must have over 12k saved up for all those mods you wanted.

UMMM 240silvia, does ^^^that^^^ mean you were lying??? 800hp Silvia???? Im just making an observation, but there are too many SR20s out there whipping out 800 horse. Correct me if Im wrong, but getting 800hp would take quite a bit of work, wouldnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by ZoltecRules

Drifting
        Autocross/Track Use
        Show Car

I remember that thread it was hilarious, I'm gonna have to agree with driftersil80 and say you won't be able to do this. You'll start it find out it'll cost too much money and work and be in way over your head, so just stop now get another 240 with and use the stock KA and actually learn to drive.

Comment

what the hell? i am talking about a new car project, i did have a 240sx, i did have an sr in it, and i am going to do my next project, and i am going to drift it, and i have drifted b4.

Comment

Thanks for making me look stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by 240silvia
              what the hell? i am talking about a new car project, i did have a 240sx, i did have an sr in it, and i am going to do my next project, and i am going to drift it, and i have drifted b4.
              So are you saying that your SR wasn't putting out 800 HP? All I saw was a half-done rolling chassis for sale before. It just seems like you really don't know what you're doing here when you say you wanna install stuff like a "twin-turbo on a 4-cylinder" (thats a pretty n00bish thing to say, sorry) and v-mount ic setup. If you had a previous setup like that I thought you would have at least some experience. Just my .02 though.

Comment

Working...
              X