Cold Air Intake......Boredom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold Air Intake......Boredom

Here are some pics of the intake i made last night on myS13......
    Attached Files

Here it is from the front
    Attached Files

Comment

That looks like itd work great... I'd like to hear your personal response to its boost of hp...

Comment

Hey Driftin180sx....go to Homedepot or some hardware store and get a duct that fits and connect your dryer hose to it....that would look better...

BTW, Love you avator!

Comment

I looked there i really didnt find anything that cought my fancy to connect it to yet i might weld something up.

Comment

nice

Comment

I will post a pic of it on the ground when i take it off jack stands which is when the snow and ice go away!!!

Comment

haha hell yeah i did that same thing about a year ago, and im still rockin it. make sure youve got enough zip ties holding the bottom down because if its not held really well, a few runs on the interstate and its breakfast for your front wheel.. good idea to work with the Qs bumper tho.

i converted from a CAI to a short ram with this setup, and as soon as i put it on i noticed a little better throttle response down low, and the car pulls better up high. obviously its pretty minimal on a KA, but it was noticable.

Comment

VERDICT: The car pulls a little more on top end which is cool it needs it not a big difference but some if i have time will go dyno my car when we are not busy

Comment

Working...
                  X