problems with my SR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems with my SR.

Just wondering why this stuff if happening. when the turbo begins to spool up after around 3500 rpms, it starts to lag a little. it also has a rough idle when it is cold sometimes, and after alot of hard shifting the clutch begins to slip after 4000 rpms. ill just be cruising along and then bam. the clutch will start to slipo. ive already put a new walbro 255 pump, a nismo slave cylinder and a nice clutch set in there and there problems are persisting. although after i did the fuel pump the problems got alot less frequent. it just sucks because when i am in the middle of a decently long corner, my rpms will start to drop and ill lose speed. any suggestions as to why these things may be happening?

hmmm...lol bring it up to the shop.we can figure something out...but for right now i can probly google it. -Rich

Comment

oh yeah...im gonna swap out my FC's differentials...sometime lol...

Comment

id say check the injectors, do you have any exhaust or turbo upgrades?

Comment

Originally posted by GotNismo?
          id say check the injectors, do you have any exhaust or turbo upgrades?
          Actually that inst a bad idea.nice point out dude.

Comment

lol thanks man. try fuel injector cleaner first. if that doesnt work, and you have a fairly moderate budget go buy some bigger injectors. if the problem persists check the maf, it may be getting stuck, which is somethin easy to check out.

Comment

Working...
            X