ebay turbo kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebay turbo kit

Would anyone recommend this ebay turbo kit for ka24de, here's the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW

damn dude,ya thats a great kit...dont foget the other things you need also,like intercooler piping,fuel pump,fuel filter,upgraded injectors,ect...but ya $750plus shipping isnt to shabby either. you better snatch that away before somone else does.

Comment

that's a good deal and all man, but i don't know... it's not even a name brand turbo, it's a "T25/T28 Disco copy turbo" ? Plus you will still need ECU and fuel upgrades, the piping for the intercooler, oil feed and return lines... i personally wouldn't trust in buying knock-off *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* off e-bay

Comment

"T25 / T28 DISCO COPY TURBO" - I wouldn't trust that.

Considering the R & D that Greddy put into it, it would be pretty hard to copy.

Comment

Thanks for the inputs guys, I actually almost bought it, but am reconsidering because of what you guys stated about the no name/disco copy turbo.

Comment

good, no prob. i've bought stupid crap off e-bay before and got screwed for it. try a car. thanks for the blown motor

Comment

I've bought alot of stuff with ebay, and I only had trouble with a tach I bought, and it was old and used. I don't think the problem would be ebay, as much as not doing your homework and really checking into what you are buying. You might as well fault anything you buy from the internet or a magazine. Just make sure you know what you're getting in to. Besides the turboheader, you could probably get everything you need for that price if you shopped around. And there's even Turbo KA builders now, so just do your research and get what you think is best.

Comment

Maybe is the Disco Potato that SCC put in there 240...never mind i doubt it lol

Comment

Stay away from SS Autochrome. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyBadger
                    Maybe is the Disco Potato that SCC put in there 240...never mind i doubt it lol
                    Please someone enlighten me about this disco potatoe thingy, I've heard about it around these forums and 240sx.org and other 240sx sites, what is it?

Comment

The Story of the Disco Potato

Comment

Working...
                      X