No announcement yet.

1986 Rx-7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck with it whatever you do. Yea 100 bucks would't be bad. Maybe even 200 but I still say get something running. There is nothing like seeing your car in your head and then going outside and seeing your car in pieces. Tears a person up inside alot.

I do that right now with my FD. Yea I can drive it but it's not 100% perfect and that makes me sick. All for a seal.

Comment

normally with rotary engine's you would not want to buy a motor that has not been running for a while and not know what is wrong with it since if you want to rebuild it you do not know is the housings are still good and if they are not you just wasted like 700 dollars on a rebuild kit i suggest that if you do buu this car be expecting to have to buy a new engine

Comment

RX-7 Parts

I have a good 13B engine if anyone is interested in it..... I will take $500.00 for it... it only has 9,000 miles on it..... it came with a deal that I got with my 86' RX-7....... it came out of an 86' RX-7 that was having a 350 Chevy engine put in it... it ran extreamly well before it was removed from the car.... it is just the engine though... he kept the racing plentium that he had on it.... if anyone is interested I can be reached @ csimonds121978@yahoo.com please note in the subject that it concerns the RX-7 engine.... I have all kinds of other parts for RX-7's as well.

Comment

Working...
        X