Rx-7 set up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rx-7 set up

I have a 1986 Rx-7. Whats the best suspension set-up for a begining drifter.

Hey you ould buy some lowering springs or just leave it stock forawile learn with what you have then when you get better it like you earned it thats how i started a year ago. It seemd to work for me just my 2 cents...

Comment

Originally posted by Driftin180sx
      Hey you ould buy some lowering springs or just leave it stock forawile learn with what you have then when you get better it like you earned it thats how i started a year ago. It seemd to work for me just my 2 cents...
      dito on that, thats what i did and now my skills exceed my car right now (stock suspension only goes so far) but anyway learn what your car likes and dislikes, once you understand it then you can mod it to your liking.

Comment

SUSPENTION SET UP

Well on my first RX7 i had Tokiko Blue non adjustables with
        racingbeat springs..turbo II wheels and no chamber adjusters..
        This is the cheap way to go for something stiffer..I learned on dead shocks and whatever suspention i had or could afford at the time..At the moment My 89 FC3S GTUs rx7 has,
        KYB GR-2 shocks with Eibach Springs on front
        and on back i have,
        stock TURBO II shocks and springs..YES it is stock on a GTUs.
        1988 TURBO II RIMS

Comment

I've got KYB GR2's on all 4's with the stock springs... i love it.. wouldnt ever go any stiffer cuz i can already feel every pebble on the road. Oh yeah and stock GXL wheels.

Comment

Sturt bars and new shocks and springs. It will hold you over for awhile. I got both on sale. Hit me up sometime ill help you out. Im always happy to answer peoples questions.

Comment

Working...
            X