NA FC Diff swap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NA FC Diff swap?

Hey,i was wondering if i can swap an N/A 88 FC LSD,into my N/A 87 FC ...anything i need to do the swap? besides the LSD itself? like drive shaft or what not...if anyone could help out i'd greatly appreciate it,also how much would it cost to rebuild the 87 NA FC's differential?...thank you---Rich

it'll bolt up without a prob. but dropping your subframe etc and getting the lsd in will take a good day. Get friends to help you'll need it.

Comment

hey man thanks a lot.another question. could i use a FD differential? sounds kinda weird but i was just wondering. please dont flame me....lol

Comment

few other thing too, 3" Apex cat back exhuast,wil that fit to my cat back on the passenger side? and would a S5 FC airflow meter work/plug in? anything i can possibly upgrade i would like to know the possiblities...thank you

Comment

For the FD rear diff. you'd need to swap to a TII rear end and half shafts. Yes the catback will come out the passenger side. And for the AFM yes its possible but u have to wire it up which is a pita but the S5 afm is more restrictive than the S4 one so it's not worth it by any means.

Comment

Originally posted by theflatlander
            For the FD rear diff. you'd need to swap to a TII rear end and half shafts. Yes the catback will come out the passenger side. And for the AFM yes its possible but u have to wire it up which is a pita but the S5 afm is more restrictive than the S4 one so it's not worth it by any means.
            oh ok thanks man...

Comment

if you're looking for other small upgrades, check out fc3spro.com this is the mods section ---> http://www.fc3spro.com/TECH/MODS/mods.html and you should also check out the mild to wild section, they have great info on what upgrades are the best at what time.

Comment

awww sweet!...thanks man

Comment

Working...
                X