No announcement yet.

TII FC 3" exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow there really is a big contraversy here..... i trust speed machine on this one tho. my corksport system is beautiful good sound pulls nicely. i feel an improvemment from stock if that means anything. and uhh my apex seals havent blown..........................................

Comment

Originally posted by GotNismo?
      wow there really is a big contraversy here..... i trust speed machine on this one tho. my corksport system is beautiful good sound pulls nicely. i feel an improvemment from stock if that means anything. and uhh my apex seals havent blown..........................................
      did you get the (power series) cat back?...i was looking at that,very good price,but i was wondering,does it kink to the left (coming out the drivers side)?....just wondering...im probly gonna get it either way,but i like FC's with a kinked exhuast ...thanks - Rich

Comment

yea its the power series and yea it kinks to the drivers side looks very nice. comes out angled up and to the left too. looks soo badass. i recommend the cat-deleting test pipe as well.

Comment

yeah,dude..lol thats what i have written down for my next things to get.the Power Series exhuast and (PS) mid pipe comes to $368.00 which isnt bad for a really nice exhuast system. I'm also getting some Tein S.Tech springs to make my Fc a little lower.and plugs and plug wires also...oh and fuel filter lol...where should i go to get the fuel filter? auto zone? or the dealer?

Comment

id say dealer

Comment

mazdatrix.com

Comment

where the hell is the fuel filter???

Comment

Originally posted by NHDrifter
                  where the hell is the fuel filter???
                  One is in the gas tank.
                  The other is one the firewall.

Comment