Kei Office D1 specs!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kei Office D1 specs!!!!!

hey, any of you guys think the kei office d1 spec coilovers are too much for the road??? anyone on this have the set on their rides? Would really appreciate feedback on this, thanks everyone..!

if you cantdrift why do you want drift spec. coilovers?

Comment

Yea thanks for the help man. I made this profile about 2 years ago, thought it was funny to create some bogus name.

Comment

if you can affod the 3g for the coils, hey go nuts.. it's not something i'd run on my daily driver though.. in all honesty after havin ga couple cars with coils for a daily driver, when i do it next time i'm just going to get tokiko's or something for the street.. it only takes an hour or two to swap for the track..

you want street coils? run tien's.

Comment

research

why do they cost so much, is it worth it, do you need "d1 spec."

why should he waste his money on teins?

Comment

silk road ram8's

or also i heard really good things about tanabe pro dd for street and track

Comment

Originally posted by hatebbobbarker
              why should he waste his money on teins?
              WASTE his money on Teins? What the hell is wrong with Teins? The have damn good ride quality!

Comment

their alot cheaper than 3 grand their around 2300, still expensive but not three grand. here's what is says about them on drift factory's site:

This suspension is the model used by D1 Driver Deura. These coilovers have pillow ball mounts front and rear. The spring rate is 10kg for both the front and rear. This is an extreme set of coilovers. They are extraordinarily rugged. If you have an S14 and are serious about your drifting, these are for you. It doesn't get any better than this.

Spring Rates:

Front: 10kg

Rear: 10kg

http://www.driftfactory.com/keifaq.php

could someone please explain to me why everyone hates tein

Comment

when people get coilovers MOST of them get them for performance, not a nice ride quality

teins dont have the best reputation out there from what ive read as well as lots of other people have read lol

Comment

teins are a joke unless you get the expensive ones, and no one does...
                    theres a reason tein flex are dirt cheap...

Comment

Ive heard Flex's arent too good. Ive heard the other ones kick @$$ tho. But still: NO TEIN=NO GAIN!!!!

LOL......................

Comment

please buy them, so you can try em and then find that they're too stiff for daily driving on the street, and that thier just a "D1 labeled" version of the normal Kei Office coilovers. Then once you got that figured out, there will be a set of used D1 Spec Kei Office coilovers on the market for everyone else to pay a cheaper price for.

Comment

i've had the D1 spec's for a while and i bought'em from driftfactory.

i believe theyre too stiff for daily driving.

and im not running low pro tires on'em either. so im sure if i put on the 17's it'd be a tad stiffer. and its already stiff as hell

Comment

Originally posted by driftex
                            their alot cheaper than 3 grand their around 2300, still expensive but not three grand. here's what is says about them on drift factory's site:

This suspension is the model used by D1 Driver Deura. These coilovers have pillow ball mounts front and rear. The spring rate is 10kg for both the front and rear. This is an extreme set of coilovers. They are extraordinarily rugged. If you have an S14 and are serious about your drifting, these are for you. It doesn't get any better than this.

Spring Rates:

Front: 10kg

Rear: 10kg

http://www.driftfactory.com/keifaq.php

could someone please explain to me why everyone hates tein

he has an s14? i guess i didn't notice.. i thought he had an s13 in which case kei office makes 2 different sets of d1 coils.. the 2700ish pair is normal coils (good quality of corse but yeh), then they have a set that's around 3200 with external reseviors and stuff.. very sexy

and most people 'hate' tien becuase they don't realize that 99% of their products are more geared twards street use and not really track. generally it's just uninformed people who want to *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* .

tien makes good quality STREET suspension, and are just recently getting into competition suspension.

Comment

Working...
                            X