X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleepy-Eye mod vid!!

http://www.bonernation.com/vids/sleepyeyeshowto.wmv

FREE sleepy eyes mod.

sleepy eyes are *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

if you want to adjust them, you can just pull of the little nipple cover things where the motors for the headlights are and turn that knob.

Comment

Yea, but when you use them and then turn them back off they go back to normal.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyBadger
        Yea, but when you use them and then turn them back off they go back to normal.
        he speaks the truth!

Comment

Maybe putting them back to normal is desirable for some people, hehe. Cool anyway.

Comment

hey thats a nice little vid.

Comment

so how do you do it and keep your lights on? thats the whole point of the sleepy eye

Comment

What does it even do?

Comment

the reason why ive seen people do it out here... is because japanese people are pretty curtious... when people pull up to stop lights they cut their lights so they dont blind the driver across from them. with HIDs the more you turn them off/on the faster they burn out. so you do a sleepy eye mod and you change the direction of your light. plus it looks badass
                  Last edited by sil180sx; 07-10-2005, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sdtouge
                    sleepy eyes are *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

if you want to adjust them, you can just pull of the little nipple cover things where the motors for the headlights are and turn that knob.
                    yeah i found that out when i first opened my hood. I don't think there is any reason to cut wires.

Comment

soem car zap you when u mess with the knob...i kno...i got zapped...it doens't zap u with electricity but the knob spins in the other direction really fast anmd freaks you out the first time it happens...lol...it's prety fun messin with my friends...but now i got sleepy....cause i'm cool...

Comment

Working...
                      X