Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1987 s-12 200sx questions

got a 87 s-12 200sx with the ca20 motor that has
    self destructed due to previous owners neglect but rest of car is fine im gonna keep the same engine and do a turbo rebuild does any one know of any swaps for suspension brakes from maybe the 280 or 300zx ? since i havent had any luck finding info on the car (tech spec manuals parts catalogs from nissan) i havent figured what im going to do yet thanks for any help
    Last edited by mudduck3006; 01-11-2004, 07:57 PM.

buy a newer CA18det or swap in an SR!

s12s are the creepy old guys of the drift scene; theyre overweight, fidgety, and no one knows a lot about them... but theyre strangely intriguing. keep on searchin.

Comment

http://www.driftcentral.com/forum//f...?s=&forumid=46

S12 forum

Comment

thanks for your help with my s-12 wow theres a olando drift crew now i feel left out i just moved form there i used to live by ucf and delt with the cops alot with all the racing that went on down by the florida mall check out behind circuit city there is about 20 people most nights set out there

Comment

you used to live here? when? what were you driving? i knew about the races but was never really interested in em then, car didnt have anything in a straight line.

yeah our "team" is really just a bunch of friends.. weve been sliding around the back roads of orlando for a few years.

Comment

well i didnt reaally have a crew that i ran with most of the time i lived there till last april and the car i ran was well there was a bunch of *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* boxes that were either free or almost free except for the high dollar rides of my dad or my ex girlfriend dad has a porsche 928s4 and she has a bunch of nice rides a amg c23 and her loser brothers cars you mighta seen me in the 928 or by waterford or ucf hey its rear wheel drive and it handles sweet

Comment

Working...
            X