ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What clutches have you used / do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EasTSide DRiFto
    I have Spec stage 4 on my sr.. I did not break it in like they said but it still does the trick.
    I take back what I said about my spec clutch.....It's down to a coupe of the rivots on the disk..I need a new presure plate now. I can get an ACT 4 puck for $115 new, from one of my friends so. My buddy also use a spec stage 4 presure plate with a act disk and says it great. I will know on Saturday.

Comment

I'm using illegal garage on the s13 that I drive, and it's an AWESOME clutch, nothing but great stuff to say about it

Comment

ACT XTSS, very nice over all.

Comment

spec clutches are amazing, i will never buy anything else.

Comment

i used to run an ACT stage 1 clutch and pressure plate on my KA, which i was happy with until the disc shattered from too much clutch kick lol (my tranny also went, as did the engine, my entire powertrain took a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* in like months time...lol) but now of my SR im using an Exedy Stage 1 organic copper mix which i like alot, its a hard grabbing clutch that doesnt completly kill the calf muscles in traffic. however, my pedal seems really really low, like there is tons of free play in it, but the clutch works just fine. im curious does anyone else have that going on/ever heard of it??

Comment

Working...
            X