Tein Tie rod ends question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tein Tie rod ends question

Hi guys, I need new tie rod ends for the front of my 96 240sx and I was just wondering if its true that if you get the outer tein tie rod ends you should get the tein tie rods themeselves because tein tie rod ends on stock tie rods is bad. This is what I heard and I think it also says so in their catalog. Can anyone verify this?
    Thanks, Alex.

change the inner and outer tie rods.. The tein ends are ok the bushing keeps busting on mine. Try going with peak performance they make some good ends. I believe they have a street version and a track version which is pillow ball and the bushing won't bust.

I'm not sure if the ends would work on stock tie rods.. might wanna double check that. I would change out the whole thing anyways.. if yoru drifting or using the car on the track. The stock ones bend too easy.

Comment

So the tein ones break easily too huh? What is peak performance's site? Oh and also I was thinking of this as a pretty good deal off ebay. 160 bucks (shipping included) for a pair of tien tie rods and inner and outer ends:
      E-bay tein tie rods You think this is a good deal?
      And also do the tie rods ever give signs or make noise before they break or do they just go without warning?
      Thanks, Alex.

Comment

the peak performance roe ends will work with your stock s14 tie rods but the track version has a 6mm spacer like the teins but look like they had ben run down on a laith (sp?) anouther 5mm and they are verry stout. http://www.peak-performance.net/content/view/62/81 hope i have helped
        trevor

Comment

I run Tein inner outers on both my cars and no probs. S13's

Don't know if it would be different for an s14.

Comment

Working...
          X