AGT-1500 swap in a miata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AGT-1500 swap in a miata

Hi im new to this forum. Does anyone know where i can get a AGT-1500 swap into my 1991 miata ???

you could contact the US Army Tuners for an M1 body kit and some AH-64 coil overs and also APC for one of those hat clear hoods to show it off, but that i would just look silly without the M230 Chain Gun Graphics!

www.gt1500stylex.org

Comment

GOOD JOB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Mrod what is your deal with this engine. That is assuming you mean the Textron Lycoming AGT 1500 Turboshaft. When you get the clip from a M1a1. Ill help you install it. Until then, stop talking about tanks on this board. Unless you are talking about that awesome Sega GT commercial. Cracks me up every time.

Comment

Im just getting sum laughs, seeing if any uninformed ppl (ricers) fall for it and then make it into the next big fad hahahaha

Comment

I had no idea WTF you were talking about... i was...umm ok..but whats a AGT-1500... geuss im one those uninformed ricers...

Comment

Its a hard swap, you need to chrange out the rear diff mounts, and the airbox has to be relocated.

Comment

Alternator, AC, etc. have to be moved under the car where they will need to be run off of the driveshaft which needs to be grooved for the belts. The 1500 hp is nice though.

Comment

lol yea
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X