good exhaust for SR5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good exhaust for SR5

Im not sure what would be a good exhaust for my SR5.
    Anyone got any suggestions.And is the greddy "DD"worth buying for 500 bucks?

You kidding? spend your money where it counts. A new engine.

Comment

Buy a 4-AGE... They dont make Exaushts for 4-AC's.. you can get a fart muffler...

Comment

The best exhaust is no exhaust

Comment

Buddy Club spec 2

Comment

thanks panda_3ight_6 you just save me from being riped off.
            Next on my list of "TO DO'S"
            1.no exhaust
            2.wheels
            3.suspension

You guys no any good old school rims for sale?

Comment

I'll sell you my wheels for $500.00 plus shipping.

Comment

what kind are they?
                any Pic's

Comment

I have some wheels. Dont know if you want to pay for them though.

Comment

Originally posted by _uG TM
                    You kidding? spend your money where it counts. A new engine.
                    I think what he means is buy a new car cause it is more cost effective (depends) to just buy a GTS. I had an SR5 and was gonna do the swap and there was just way too much to do. I ended up selling it and buying a 240

In my opinion, if the car runs good drift it anyways. Here in Jersey I have seen people running cars that you wouldnt believe could do it.

as far as exhaust, might have to get a custom cause I dont know of any for the SR5

Comment

Originally posted by Chachi
                      I think what he means is buy a new car cause it is more cost effective (depends) to just buy a GTS. I had an SR5 and was gonna do the swap and there was just way too much to do. I ended up selling it and buying a 240

In my opinion, if the car runs good drift it anyways. Here in Jersey I have seen people running cars that you wouldnt believe could do it.

as far as exhaust, might have to get a custom cause I dont know of any for the SR5
                      Or a GTS donor car. Go to the country. I am sure a hick would give you the title for a case of beer. It really isnt that hard to do a full swap.

Comment

They only make exaushts for GT-S and the GT-S's exausht is on the oppsite side, 4-ac has toyotas great idea of a intake-exausht manifold...if you can pull decent power out a 4-ac you get props because noone ever wants to bother with it...

Comment

the sr5 has no power the dd exhaust is a really nice exhaust but not for ur sr5.u could allmost buy a 4ag for the price of that exhaust.if u are lookin for a real nice quiet exhaust the 5 zigen border III is real nice.i have pics on a car.and i know someone selling for $380. for the sr5 u prob should just buy a little ricer $90
                          one or gut or chop that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* off

Comment

Just to let you know. If you are going to change engines you will have to get your exhaust refitted. The 4AC cat is longer then the 4AG cat, and if you swap cats you have to remove or pinch some emissions tubing from the SR5 cat.

Comment

sorry man to reply late i'v had some issues to take care of but yeah i'v swapped out the 4ac to 4ag and i have the dd on right now i cant say it anymore i LOVE MY TOYOTA

Comment

Working...
                              X