17s or 18s god someone help!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17s or 18s god someone help!!!!

I am planing on ordering Volk CE28Ns soon. And I cant decide whether to get 17s or 18s. I was gonna go 17x8 in the front and 17x9 in the rear. But im not sure, what do you think? If you post "man your gonna drift with those?", god will kill you in your sleep. BTW its a S14

id say 17s, wont be so big and bulky, plus the tires will be cheaper down the road

Comment

I say 18s in the front and 17s in the back. I too have a S14(orange, very signal-iscent) and Im going to get some similar wheels (anything mesh) in black or gunmetal as long as it has a polished lip. Im going 18s up front and 16s out back. And if anybody knows of some wheels that are black or gunmetal and have a polished lip in size 16. PM me. Thank you.

Comment

hmmmm. But do you think 17s will look just right or a little small. I am a very visual person so i guess i have to see what it looks like. Does anyy one have any pics of 17 with a low offset.?hachiroku-fc3s you should go with SSR professor Sp-1 in flat black, that or SSR reverse.

Comment

hmmmm. But do you think 17s will look just right or a little small. I am a very visual person so i guess i have to see what it looks like. Does anyy one have any pics of 17 with a low offset.?hachiroku-fc3s you should go with SSR professor Sp-1 in flat black, that or SSR reverse. Oh and any pics of you S14

Comment

How about you go Signal Auto style,17 front 18 rear,lol.You get everything you want.Or just 17's,they suit S14's well.If it had a larger wheelbase,then 18's,but 17's seem to be a perfect fit.

17's

18's

That should be somewhat useful.
            Last edited by Feint; 01-14-2004, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Thanks alot i thought 17s were gonna be to small but they look good. Thanks again.

Comment

18's.

Comment

alot of pros put 17" in the front so they can get lock to lock turning during drifts mainly because they use extenders into the tie rods. 18" in the back if you got the power. on a n/a car 16" will work the best easy to spin and cheep to replace.

Comment

I would go with 17's. With 18's+ you wont get the best performance.

Comment

18" front 17" rear

Comment

Working...
                      X