Okinawan MacDaddy LSD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okinawan MacDaddy LSD?

Haha..well my friend told me of a solution to my crappy lsd in my skyline. my friend told me of something peeps in okinawa call the "Macdaddy Special."

No, its not a cheeseburger, but its a way to lock your LSD. All you do is throw nuts and bolts and crap in there to lock the gears.

edit: if any of the okinawans know about this, why would you macdaddy it instead of welding it?
    Last edited by markeese180sx; 09-30-2005, 05:28 PM. Reason: requestioning

why wont you just weld the gears together, i would think that would be your best choice

Comment

Why would you want to "throw nuts and bolts and crap" in an LSD to lock it up?

The cheap way, would be to weld it. The STUPID and cheap way, would be to do the "macdaddy" special.

Comment

ill just weld it tomorrow.

i was just wondering about the macdaddy, that's all.

Comment

That would be a good idea, just weld it man, so you dont tear up your rear-end

Comment

Are you in the Marine Core???? And if you are going to get rid of your car I will pick it up from you

Comment

i'm no military buff, but i believe its spelled marine CORPS

Comment

Man.. screw wasting yor time and money welding it.. just throw in some bolts, also while your at it find some other stuff in the garage maybe some wrenchs, standard sockets, 3 tubes of jb weld, etc...

Comment

LOL, not.......

Comment

when i was in okinawa i shimmed my viscous lsd. it involed doubling up the shims in it. a guy i sold my skyline too still has it and has no problems in it. its like a welded diff. if it breaks you have a the ability to still drive it too. i have personally done this to about 13 cars on okinawa, and showed many people how to do it. simply throwing nuts and bolts in it sounds crazy as hell.... and i wouldnt suggest it.

Comment

Working...
                    X