where are they?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where are they?

I'm thinking just to be a little different from the rest, getting a vg30dett, and put it in my 95' s14, if the ca18det doesn't work out because of no luck finding one, just to play around and swap it out gimme yall's opinion, ----------

hmm....i bet the vg30 would be a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* to work on

Comment

i have thought about putting one in my 93 240 and have done some research and every thing i have found says its the TT that wont fit but did find a cuple of people that got the vg30de in there but its tight. even then i think the na engin makes like 220hp and torque to match id be happy with that. and keep us posted if you do this. i wonder if it would be legit to smog?

Comment

lol i just realized something; you know you've been dealing with oldschool imports too much when you read "220hp" and think to yourself "damn thats a sick motor..."

Comment

AHAHAHA WOW thats signature worthy.

In fact i think ill takeit!

Comment

may just be me but a VG30 seems like it would be a lil heavy for drift, in a 240

Comment

did anyone make a supercharger for the vg30 ....if u got the motor in maybe u could get a blower on it

Comment

Working...
              X