sr20det misfire at wide open throttle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sr20det misfire at wide open throttle

My car will misfire at wide open throttle right when its reaching full boost. Im running stock 7psi and the problem goes away after about 20 miles of freeway driving. It wont go away if i just let the car idle for a while. I have changed quite a good number of things so far..... fuel pump, 2 igniters, whole set of coilpacks, fuel filter, spark plugs, cam angle sensor, checked timing in 5 degree increments all the way from 5degrees to 40 degrees advanced and the problems still there. resistance on the injectors is 11.5ohms on all of them. ive gone over the whole harness and cant see any wires rubbing ground. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

that actually may not be a misfire it may be a boost leak check all your hoses and vacuum lines and check for holes

Comment

wow if you advanced timing to 40 degress to try to stop that you dont deserve a car at all.

maybe your not recuirculation your bov and its leaky aka not tightend enough

Comment

wow if you advanced timing to 40 degress to try to stop that you dont deserve a car at all.

maybe your not recuirculation your bov and its leaky aka not tightend enough

Comment

Working...
        X