ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What usually goes wrong with 180sx 89-94'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What usually goes wrong with 180sx 89-94'?

I'm gonna try to get one and I want to know what usually fails and at what mileage. If you own one please give me some suggestions and information because I would like to be prepare to what I will be spending on these cars. I'm going to try to look for a fastback under 140k miles.

generally its up to the condition of the car. but for me and my collegues master cylinder, slave, trans. oil leaks are rampant as well tho we still havent put our finger on where they come form but that doesnt matter because youll be doing an sr20 swap wink wink.

Comment

Yep, master cilinder, fuel pump ... but will depend on milage.
      With the SR20DET the CAS and 1 coil.

Comment

180sx as in the japanese car or the 240sx in america....it looks liek your talking about the american 240sx....im asking cause im from canada and they can be imported just trying to percieve which car your talking about

Comment

ah the japanese versions, cas, coils, and like i said nissan had some issues with its master and slave cylinders. i reccomend a nismo ss slave cyl line to help stop those problems. but other than that depends on how the car has been driven. i always reccomend customers to replace the clutch after buying a car like that.

Comment

curbs, guardrails and lightpoles in the hands of the un-experienced.

Comment

Working...
            X