sr20....problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sr20....problem

hey...i have a 1992 240 and 1996 sr....the problem is when i start the car up itll have a rough start and then idle around 700 or so and itll like vibrate....and it seems like when i drive it has a loss of power to the wheels...also every once in awhile when i go to stop itll die..... i cant figure out whats wrong...if u can give me some idea of what maybe the matter that would help..alright thanks

check your vacuum hoses

Comment

ya....i found out that it was the a plug....it was running on 3cylinders...i think it just went bad...not sure if there r other problems at the moment that are related to the plug or what... thansk tho

Comment

i check the plugs b/c thats what i thought...was wrong...and it was the third plug not firing...but when i replaced it....it didnt change at all it still vibrates and loss of power....distributor? plug wire?.....anyone?....where is the distributor located on the sr20...alright help please and thanks

Comment

can someone send me a link to a site where the sell stock sr20det injectors 370cc.......thanks

Comment

Originally posted by luk92
            can someone send me a link to a site where the sell stock sr20det injectors 370cc.......thanks
            Where are you located? You can call my buddy Greg Vogel at Mossy Performance (866) 556-6779. He's located in Oceanside, CA.

Comment

Working...
            X