Clutch Sticking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clutch Sticking

Guys I'm having a big problem with my clutch. I can't get it into any gear. Yesterday it was having problems going into 1st gear. But now I can't even get it into any gear. I have to start in second gear. The fluid is full and it doesn't make any grinding noises so I didn't think it was going out. Maybe my clutch master cylinder needs replacing or do you think my clutch is going out completly.

It is probably the master cylinder. When you get into the car, is the clutch sometimes on the floor? Do you have to push or pull it up?
    When the master cylinder is having probs, that is usually what happens(what you are describing).
    Luckly, its not that big of a fix, and doesnt cost all that much money :-D
    Hope I could help.

Comment

agree^^. mine started doing the same (hard getting it into first) and found out my clutch master was leaking internaly so i never lost any fluids. if your gona change that you should change slave cylinder to cause thats old and easy to fix.

Comment

Same problem here. I never lost fluid, just constantly losing pressure. It ended up being the slave cylinder. The replacement piece is so much more compact than the original anyway. Good luck.

Comment

master cylinder or fluid

Comment

Working...
          X